Looking after our customers
MASA is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MASA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/1/13.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you do not want us to retain any information about you, you may remove your name from our list either by
- filling in our ‘Contact Form’ at ‘Contact us’ link and asking for your details to be removed from our mailing list,
- Or contact us via phone, or post.
Any further collection of your personal information than that explained above will only occur with consent from you. We do not collect information about you from other organisations or pass your information to anyone else.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site
Cookies are used to let our site know that you are the same person wherever you go within our site during a session. We also use shopping cart cookies to record which items you have added to your cart and which items to pass through to the checkout.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.